Here are a few more Turkey Day treats and eats:
You may like:
A tasty and cute dessert option:
In case you can’t find the candies, try icing as a replacement.
Some more traditional recipes:
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Image from Simple Recipes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 12oz pkg Ocean Spray Fresh or Frozen Cranberries
*Makes one cup
- Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries, return to a boil. Reduce heat and boil gently for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place a wire mesh strainer over a medium mixing bowl. Pour contents of saucepan into the strainer. Mash cranberries with the back of a spoon, frequently scraping the outside of the strainer, until no pulp is left.
- Stir contents of the bowl. Pour into serving container. Cover and cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate until serving time.
You can find more recipes on -Holidays and Parties-.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving recipe? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?