Here is a fun game to play this Thanksgiving!
You may like:
The Gratitude Game
What you need:
- Several, colorful straws
- Friends and family
Image via Google.
How to play:
This game is similar to Pick-Up Sticks, just with a twist.
- Drop the straws on the ground or table.
- Pick up a straw without moving any other straws, or your turn is lost and the straw cannot be collected.
- Depending on the color of the straw picked up, state what you are thankful for.
- Continue playing until all the straws have been picked up. Whoever has the most straws wins.
Here are some ideas of things to say when someone picks up a straw:
- Red- Name a person you’re thankful for.
- Green- Name a food you’re thankful for.
- Blue- Name a talent you’re thankful for.
- Yellow- Name a place you’re thankful for.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving craft? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?