Why should I get Pinterest? is a question you may have asked yourself on more than one occasion. In this blog post, I will answer that question for you. I’ll also explain why I have Pinterest. Scroll or swipe down, whatever may be the case, to find out more. I have listed the main reasons for getting Pinterest into simple points that allow for easy discovery of the answer.
You may like:
Why Get It
Reason Number One: It’s Useful
– finding tips and hacks on most anything (Ex: how to clean a mattress or easy makeup
– looking up inspirational thoughts and quotes on many things. These thoughts and quotes include everything from Bible verses, to designs of practically anything and everything, outfits, photos of God’s creation, and words of encouragement.
– finding a tutorial or how to do something.
– looking up an assortment DIYs and crafts.
– learning about anything This can apply to you (Ex: how to ice a cake), or it can be learning new ideas for preschoolers (Ex: fun ways to learn the alphabet).
– searching many things. Whether you search “pictures of Audrey Hepburn” or
“Nanaimo, B.C.,” you can find many things on Pinterest.
– finding ideas. “Ideas” could be “writing prompts” or “how to crochet.”
These are just a few examples of how Pinterest can be useful for you. There are SO many more ways it can be applied than you ever imagined!
Reason Number Two: It’s Good for Businesses and Blogs
If you have a business (especially a crafty or home business) or blog, Pinterest is a good way to get exposure. Who doesn’t want exposure?
Reason Number Three: It’s Fun to Use
Pinterest is fun! How is it fun? you may ask. Well, it’s enjoyable to me because I can turn it on and view entertaining and interesting things like a cute hairstyle or my favorite my Bible verse. Why wouldn’t you want to unwind at the end of the day while listing to music and scrolling through the fabulous things on Pinterest?
Why I Have It
Reason Number One: I Can Find Useful Things On It
For me, that would be something like:
ex: DIY face mask or DIY coasters
-Bible reading plans
-The best chocolate cake recipe
These are only a couple of the useful things I find every day on Pinterest.
Reason Number Two: I Can Save Things I Love
This reason is along the lines of my fav Bible verse and pics of Audrey Hepburn. I can also save pictures and ideas from websites. Saving these allows me to keep them on Pinterest instead of spending time surfing the web for them again and again.
Reason Number Three: I Can Use It for so Much More
-I can use it for school.
Ex: finding a picture for a project
-I can use it for my blog.
-I can use it for my health.
Ex: DIY masks or a workout plan
-I can use it for planning a meal.
Ex: crock-pot recipes
-I can use it for planning a party.
Ex: DIY garlands
-I can use it for my appearance.
Ex: hair tutorial or nail design inspiration.
-I can use it for my faith.
Ex: finding a Bible journaling idea
These are only a few thoughts as to why you should strongly consider Pinterest. The next post in this series is Pinterest: How to Use It. I look forward to writing that one soon!
Are you going to get Pinterest? Do you already have it? How was this post helpful to you? Let me know in a comment!