You may also enjoy:
When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of refreshing springs. The autumn rains will clothe it with blessings.
Autumn brings several blessings including pumpkin decorating! In today’s post, there are a few cute and easy no-carve festive pumpkin decorating ideas for the whole family to enjoy.
Easy, Festive, No-Carve Pumpkin Decorating Ideas
1. Donut You Know this is Number One?
Donut pumpkins are super cute for this fall.
2. Perfect Pattern Pumpkins for Everyone!
Children make every pumpkin unique!
3. Dipped Pumpkins are Easy and Stylish.
To make this craft, all you need is – paint, brushes, and pumpkins.
5. I Scream for Pumpkins!
Ice cream pumpkins can be any flavor you desire.
6. You can Create a Whole World of Pumpkins!
Why not get creative and make a fox, a raccoon, or a lion?
7. Sweet and Sassy with a Little Bit ‘o Spice.
Fake or real flowers, these pumpkins can be enjoyed while sipping a cup of pumpkin spice coffee or while making up your own face.
8. Marbled Pumpkins are Fabulous Additions to Kitchens.
The marbled counters really bring it all together.
9. Bringin’ a Little Beach Right to Your Front Door.
Why stop at pineapples? Orange you a little interested in other fruity ideas?
10. Recycle Pumpkins for Christmas.
What about a “Frosty the Pumpkin Man” or a famous reindeer or two?
You may like:
What’s your favorite way to decorate pumpkins? What’s your favorite way to spend the fall? Audrey Hepburn loved being outside.
Above Images via Pinterest
Happy Fall, Belles!