Pumpkins are festive and remind us of the upcoming holidays. Not only are they decorative but also tasty. In today’s post, we have a pumpkin french toast recipe for everyone to enjoy.
You might enjoy:
Pumpkin French Toast
Above images via Pinterest and Halle Belle
- 12 slices of whole wheat bread
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream
- Pecans or pumpkin seeds
- Mix the eggs, milk, and canned pumpkin in a medium bowl.
- Dip each side of the bread slices in the mixture.
- Cook in a greased pan until golden brown.
- Serve with toppings of your choice and enjoy!
What’s your favorite autumn breakfast? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?