Image via Pinterest
DIY Pumpkin Craft
What you need:
- bronze colored scrubbing pads
- thin, small sticks
- green felt
- hot glue
- pinking scissors
How to make it:
- Glue a stick in the scrubbing pads.
- Wrap wire around a pencil. Wrap the wire around the stick on the scrubbing pad and bend in half.
- Cut two leaves. Glue the leaves to the pumpkin.
- Repeat however many times you desire.
- Use your pumpkins as centerpieces, mantle decorations, and more!
What’s your favorite version of pumpkins? Is it best in foods, as decorations, or something else? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?