During fall, the streets are often lined with colorful leaves. It’s hard not to take a picture of the gorgeous bursts of red, yellow, green, and orange with your camera, but why not capture the leaves on canvas? In today’s post, you can do just that–savor the colors of fall using on your canvas instead.
You may like:
DIY: A Fall Canvas
What you’ll need:
- Acrylic paints (red, orange, yellow, green, and brown)
- Blank canvas
- Cotton swabs
- Rubber band(s)
- Grab a handful of cotton swabs and keep them together with a rubber band. Dip the swabs in the red, orange, yellow, and green paint.
- On the canvas paint tree stumps. Allow the trees to dry.
- Blot the branches of the stumps with the swabs.
- (Optional: Add leaves to the ground.)
- Enjoy your creation!
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving craft? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?