With fall comes parties. You know what that means. Decorating pumpkins for the patio, bringing out the fall decorations for the mantle, and making pumpkin inspired foods for hungry friends and family. What are some fall foods for guests? In today’s post, you’ll find the answer to that question.
You may like:
Easy Fall Chex Mix
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex™ cereal
- 8 oz pecans
- In a small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. In small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in vanilla. In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed. Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute. Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container.
What’s your favorite fall recipe? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?