Pumpkin foods are great this time of year. I’ve already posted about some pumpkin recipes, like Pumpkin French Toast and Pumpkin Spice Chex Mix. In today’s post, you’ll find an easy, moist, and yummy pumpkin recipe perfect for autumn.
You may like:
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz) can pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners or grease with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and spices. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, pumpkin puree, coconut oil, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine. Pour the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and fold to combine. The batter will be thick.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into the prepared muffin pan.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Let cool for at least 5 minutes before removing the muffins from the pan. Serve.
Orginal recipe is from TGIF.
What’s your favorite pumpkin recipe? Let me know in a comment! One can never learn too much, right?