Valentine’s is right around the corner. In today’s post, you’ll find a DIY card anyone can make!
You may fancy:
DIY Valentine’s Card for Kids and Adults
What you need:
- construction paper
- colored paper
What to do:
- Cut hearts out of colored paper, enough for a “bouquet.” Then add details and patterns to the hearts. You can even write special words or love notes.
- Fold the construction paper in half. Add green stems with a marker.
- Glue the hearts to the card to form a bouquet.
- Tie a ribbon in a bow, and glue to the card.
- Give the card to classmates, friends or family!
Orginal instructions from Make and Takes.
Did you enjoy making the card? What is your favorite gift to give on Valentine’s to loved ones? Let me know in a comment!