Hey, Belles! In today’s post, I tried DIY for five days. Keep reading to see how it went.
You may also fancy:
5 Days of DIY
In her video, Lucie, DIY’d for five days. She made gifts for others, and she learned how fun it could be to make something.
Scroll down to see how I spent five days of DIY–and how you can too.
I made DIY hair and face masks. Masking was a fun way to relax, and it benefited my skin and hair. Below are some homemade masks you can make.
A Mask for…
I made infused water with cucumbers and strawberries. Infused water is great for your skin and to detox. Here are some more infused water recipes>>
I made greeting cards for my third DIY. Here’s how to make them:
DIY Greeting Cards
- stemless, faux flowers
- plain cards
- markers in green and black
- hot glue
- Draw a vase and stem on the card.
- Glue the flower on top of the stem.
- Write a friendly or encouraging note.
- Repeat as many times you would like until you have a desired amount of cards.
For day four I made a super cute DIY canvas. Scroll or swipe down to see how you can make it too.
DIY Flower Canvas
- Faux flowers
- black marker or paint
- X-Acto knife
- hot glue
- Draw or paint a vase with stripes (or whatever design).
- Cut the canvas at the top of the vase with the X-Acto knife.
- Glue the flowers to the front of the vase with the stems behind the slit in the canvas. Next, glue the stems of the flowers to the back of the canvas.
- Hang on a wall for fabulous decor!
On day five I made another DIY that others can enjoy–memory cards. You can make memory cards for little ones to enjoy on card rides, for game night, etc. Below are easy instructions that you can follow. For a twist, you can have the kiddos help make these.
DIY Memory Cards
- plain colored paper
- Paint four designs on the paper.
- Next, cut each paper into playing card shapes.
- Enjoy on the on the go or at home!
DIY is totally fun, and anybody can do it!
Did you enjoy this “digital journal”? What is your favorite DIY? Do you have any ideas or requests for me to try? Let me know in a comment! I love hearing from y’all!