I know in my last post I said I was going post to every Friday, but due to a busy summer, I was unable to post weekly. Hopefully, I can post every week now.
On another note, in today’s post, I am sharing some uber easy back-to-school style ideas and inspiration. Keep scrolling to check out some gorgeous and quirky ideas.
You may also fancy:
Back-to-School Style Inspiration and Tips
Clothing and Outfit Tips and Tricks
This section includes ways to add a little oomph and personality to normal everyday outfits.
- Add a plain or striped tee under a dress for more style and modesty. This tip is especially useful if your school has a dress code.
- Add kinky glasses to a getup to give it some spunk.
- Or add a belt to give shape and uniqueness to a tucked in shirt or straight dress.
- Hats can give an outfit a completely different look. Barrets make an outfit classy and fancy, while baseball caps can make one sporty and casual.
- Use bandanas to play up any outfit. Tie one around your neck, ankle, wrist, or bag.
- Accessorize. As you’ve noticed, most of the ideas and inspiration listed above are accessories. That’s because accessories add so much to any getup. Try throwing in chunky jewelry or layering necklaces.
Easy Updos and Other Hairstyles
In this section, I am including easy five-minutes-or-less hairstyles.
- Pull back your hair in a half-up-do for a super easy and cute look.
- Divide a ponytail for instant texture and oomph.
- Braids can add pizazz to any hairstyle of any length.
- Add cute clips or bands to a hairstyle or ponytail for personality, color, and class.
Easy Nail Inspo
Below are some cute and chic nail ideas.
- Add glitter for something extra.
- Or add some polka dots, stripes, or try color-blocking for something a little different.
- Try classy colors to look more dressy or try funky colors for a playful look.
Are you going to try any of these ideas? Please, share with me in a comment! I love hearing from my Belles!
Images via Pinterest