“I BELIEVE IN BEING STRONG WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG. I BELIEVE HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS.” – AUDREY HEPBURN
I’m Halle Belle! Why am I here? One reason: to help you celebrate life and rock it. The Party is here to help you have a legendary life that’s like no other.
What’s The Party About?
The Party was created by me, Halle Belle (pronounced like Halle Berry and Belle from Beauty and the Beast.). I created The Party because I wanted to be a blessing to others in the virtual world. The Party is dedicated to helping you and your family have an epic time being fabulous, unique, and relaxed.
I believe that life is a party celebrating all the incredible things in God’s world. When I look around, I see every little thing that God has provided. The Party is my way of sharing all of that with others.
On The Party, I have fashion tips and tricks, recipes, crafts, and thoughts on the beautiful Audrey Hepburn. In every post, you will find inspired ideas, and you’ll also find thought-provoking reflections on life. There are many different ways to rejoice in today.
Before you go any further, check out The Party Starts Here, for more info on The Party.
Once you check that out, try these favorite posts:
- AUDREY HEPBURN BEAUTY QUOTES
- Audrey Quotes
- New Series: Pinterest
- -The Party-
- Places You Should Follow for Your Weekly Inspiration
- 5 Summer Activities that are Enjoyable (& Inexpensive)
- 4 Easy Make-Ahead Breakfasts for Busy People
- 7 Garden Ideas Ruling on Pinterest
- I Made the Chop — Here’s What Happened
- 5 Quotes You Need to Know
- 10 Things to Do On the Weekend This Spring
- How to Use Pinterest (And Rock at it!)
The Party is a safe and lively blog. It’s unique. You won’t find a blog like it anywhere else.
About Me, Halle Belle
What’s up with my name? My real name is Halle, short for Hallelujah, which means praise the Lord. 1 Peter 4:11 says, “Those who preach must preach God’s messages; those who serve must serve with the strength that God gives them, so that in all things praise may be given to God through Jesus Christ, to whom belong glory and power forever and ever. Amen.” I believe that this verse applies to me and the purpose God has planned for me.
Adding Belle to Halle as a nickname is from my Mimi’s influence. I love “Belle” because of it’s meaning. That definition is right for each of us: a beautiful girl or woman, especially the most beautiful at a particular event or in a particular group.
Where am I from? I’ve lived in the same Texas suburb my entire life. I am a true Texan — born and raised. I love Southern and Tex-Mex dishes. I love the bluebonnets scattered along the highway during spring. And I love saying y’all.
Why do I blog? I blog because I want to share with others my interests and knowledge. Inspiration from other bloggers started my love of blogging.
I also blog to share about my friend and Daddy, Jesus. Because of my faith in Him, I can celebrate every day. He’s my Friend and Father Who’s always there through thick and thin.
In other words? I blog to encourage and help you celebrate who God made you be.
What do I do in my free time? Well, in my free time I can be found making greeting cards.
I can also be found putting together my outfits (and sometimes helping my mom with her’s), painting my nails, and try out different hairstyles (one time, I had three different cuts in four months).
I cook and bake. I’d say I’m pretty good at those two activities. With three hungry brothers and a dad with a black hole as a stomach, I’ve gotten lots of practice.
I love crafting. My closet is full of crafts and clothes. I’m starting to think I need two closets.
Outside of blogging, I am found with my family and friends.
I also love to spend time on Pinterest finding ideas and inspiration.
- My favorite color is Tiffany blue.
- My fave food is chocolate.
- I love watching When Calls the Heart, Heartland, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, all DC shows, Girl Meets World, Blue Bloods, and Sherlock.
- Favorite movies: How to Steal a Million, Civil War, Cinderella and One Night with the King
- Most visited App: Pinterest
- Most amazing superhero: Captin America
- Best cake recipe? The BEST Chocolate Cake
- I’m an only girl
- Favorite Actress: Audrey Hepburn
- My favorite quote? “Don’t be like the rest of them, Darling.” -Audrey Hepburn
- Soccer is my favorite sport.
- The book of Ruth, 90 Minutes in Heaven, Live Orginal, The Canadian West and Return to the Candian West series, and Audrey Hepburn, an Elegant Spirit, Choose to Matter are a few of my fave books.
- Moon River and How He Loves are my top two favorite songs.
- Celebrity Crush: Chris Evans
- I’m a Disney addict
Wanna Stay in Touch?
Want to keep up with what’s new? Subscribe to The Party to get new posts. You can also follow me on Pinterest, and find a weekly verse or quote on Google+. On Pinterest, you can be inspired by beautiful images and crafts I pin daily. On Google+, I post an inspirational thought weekly. You can follow me there to receive encouragement in your inbox. Join us on Facebook for new posts and more inspiration.
Thank you for checking out what keeps The Party’s heartbeat beating! I hope you find inspiration and joy in every post.